Dipali Borkar, the winner of Zee TV’s reality show ‘India’s Best Dramebaaz’ season 3 is now seen hosting Zee TV’s new reality show ‘The Happy Hour’ alongside Garvit Pareek and Vighnesh Pandey. She gets candid with us and shares about her journey, achievements, and more…
1. Tell us something about Zee TV’s ‘The Happy Hour’, how has the shoot been? What is your role in the show?
The shoot so far has been really good, I really enjoy working with the whole team of Zee TV's ‘The Happy Hour’. We have a lot of fun on the set, we enjoy each other’s company, we learn and grow together. The concept of this show is very different from all the other shows and I also get to play a lot of different characters which I think is very exciting for me.
2. How was the experience of sharing the screen with Garvit Pareek and Vighnesh Pande?
I enjoyed working with Vighnesh dada and Garvit. In fact, I have worked with Garvit together before in India’s Best Dramebaaz and we know each other since then. We feel quite comfortable, we have fun, eat together and support each other whenever needed.
3. How and when exactly did you realize you had a passion for acting and dancing?
I think it was when I was 6 years old, I used to participate and perform in the school annual days and drama acts and used to get an overwhelming response from the audience. That’s when I knew that I want to go ahead with acting and dancing as a part of my career.
4. Who is your inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is my Mother. She has helped me stay strong even in the most difficult situations of my life. My mother has been my support system, my motivator, and has always stood by my side in every decision I make. I am really lucky to have her, and I thank her for everything she has done for me
5. What attracted you to begin a career as a dancer and actor?
It was honestly the response from the audience. It gave me the power to perform better and work harder and through that, I realized that I really enjoy entertaining people.
6. List some of your accomplishments in the field of dancing?
I started my career by doing some local shows in Pune which gave me a lot of exposure to live shows and events. I still remember it was my first competition in Pune and I was able to secure a first place amongst all the dancers in the competition. Then I participated in various reality shows and that’s how the journey began.
7. How does it feel when you earn so many awards and honors?
I feel very blessed and lucky to receive any awards or get honored because it helps me believe that I have done a good job and people like what I do
8. If you weren’t famous, what would you be up to right now?
Honestly, I cannot imagine how my life would be without dancing and acting, it’s like I was born for this.
9. How have you managed to balance your study, acting, dancing, and your outside activities over all these years?
With time I have learned to manage my time for everything, including shoots, studies, and other activities. I take out time for each activity, every day. Even when I am shooting, I manage to take out time for my studies and when I am not shooting, I take out time to practice dance or some other act that I am working on.
10. How do you feel about all the success you have achieved at such a tender age?
Honestly, it is overwhelming to receive so much love at this age, but this motivates me to work harder and become more successful than I am today.
11. What would you want to say to your fans out there?
I would like to thank my fans for the immense support and love that everyone has given me in all these years. All my fans are an important part of my life, I wouldn't have been here if it wasn’t for them. I will continue to entertain you and I hope to get the same love and support in the future.
12. What, according to you, is the mantra of success?
I believe that the mantra to success is hard work, dedicatedly performing your work, and acknowledging the support coming from the people around you
13. Any upcoming projects/roles you can talk about?
I am currently working on a movie called ‘Rocket Singh’. I am playing an interesting role in it and I really have a lot of fun while I am playing the character.
14. How would you want to impact the world when you grow up?
I think I am too young to think about this now, but I would want to be someone who inspires other people to work hard and enjoy what they do.