Set in the picturesque locations of Kashmir, fondly reffered to a heaven on earth and the crown jewel of India, Mudda 370 J&K is about the picturesque locales that have turned red with the battles since 1947. If at times J&K has seen rebels turn the snow red, at other times the lush greens singe with the touch of gunpowder due to cross-border terrorism.
The story is of the displaced Kashmiri Pandits, their pain and anguish as they became refugees in their own motherland. Kashmir has been seared by the wounds of acts like 370 and 35A over decades. Even then, the spirit of Kashmir is unbridled, making it the perfect setting for a romantic story between Suraj, son of a Kashmiri Pandit Dinanath and a Muslim girl Aasma. The story is set in 1989, where Suraj and Aasma's love gets caught in the crossfire of Kashmiri border militancy. Will the love of Suraj and Asma be able to outlive the bloodshed? This is what Rakesh Sawant's Mudda 370, J&K is all about. The spirit of Kashmir, hope and love in the valley set in backdrop of the political miley of J&K.
Mudda 370 J&K
- Directed by Rakesh Sawant - Produced by Dr. Atul Krishna - Co-produced by Bhanwar Singh Pundir
- Screenplay : Dileep Mishra and Rakesh Sawant
- Dialogues : Nisar Akhtar - Cast : Hiten Tejwani, Mohan Kapoor, Manoj Joshi, Pankaj Dheer, Zarina Wahab, Anita Raz, Sujata Mehta, Anjan Shrivastav and Rakhi Sawant. And Introducing 3 new talents, Anjali Pandey, Aadita Jain and Tanvi Tondon.
- Music : Sayed Ahmed, Sahil Multy Khan and Rahul Bhatt.
- Lyrics : Nisar Akhtar, Seema Bhatt, Shahid Anjuman
- Singers : Aasha Bhosle, Shaan, Palak Munchal, Asees kaur, Shahid malya, Mudasir Ali, Avik Dojan Chatterjee